This Amperity Service Level Agreement (“SLA”) between Amperity, Inc. (“Amperity”, “us” or “we”) and users of the Amperity Services (“you”) governs the use of the Amperity Services under the provisions of the Amperity Terms of Service (the “Terms”).
Unless otherwise provided herein, this SLA is subject to the provisions of the Terms. Capitalized words and phrases have the meaning specified in the Terms. We reserve the right to change the terms of this SLA in accordance with the Terms.
Dashboard Service Commitment: 99.0% Uptime
Amperity will use commercially reasonable efforts to make the Amperity Services available with a Monthly Uptime Percentage of at least 99.0% during any monthly cycle.
A Monthly Uptime Percentage of 99.00% means that we guarantee you will experience no more than 7 hrs/month of Unavailability, excluding scheduled downtime.
Data Commitment: Age of Dashboard data 24 hours in age
The data on the Dashboard page ("Business Insights", "Segments & Orchestrations", and "Data Sources") will reflect the current known state of the system no more than 24 hours past from the time the page is loaded.
Service Support Commitment: Inquiries responded to within one business day
We commit to responding to all Escalations (defined in the section below) and Service Augmentation Requests within one day.
- “Amperity Services” in this document signifies use of the Amperity Dashboard, which comprises:
- Login at app.amperity.com
- Login-protected mobile and desktop web access to the “Dashboard Page” at https://app.amperity.com/#/dashboard.
- Timely update of the Dashboard Data on the page.
- “Dashboard Data” indicates the contents of the Dashboard page during good operation, including the "Business Insights", "Segments & Orchestrations", and "Data Sources" sections.
- “Maintenance” means scheduled Unavailability of the Amperity Services, as announced by us at least two business days prior to the Services becoming Unavailable. Unless otherwise indicated, these windows will occur between 7 AM and 9 AM Pacific Standard Time on Tuesdays, and may not always occur.
- “Monthly Uptime Percentage” is calculated by subtracting from 100% the percentage of minutes during the month in which the Amperity Services were Unavailable. Monthly Uptime Percentage measurements exclude downtime resulting directly or indirectly from any Amperity SLA Exclusion.
- “Service Augmentation Requests” are customer support requests triggered by successfully filling out the “Create New Insight”, “Request New Segment”, and “Add Data Source” dialogs on the Dashboard Page.
- “Service Unavailability” signifies the case when the Dashboard Page is not running or not reachable due to Amperity’s fault.
- “Terms [of Service]” is the Terms of Service agreement executed as part of your engagement contract with Amperity.
For all indications of "Service Unavailability", or violations of the Data Commitment or Service Support Commitment, contact email@example.com.
Amperity SLA Exclusions
The Service Commitment does not apply to any unavailability, suspension or termination of the Amperity Services, or any other Amperity Service performance issue:
- Caused by factors outside of our reasonable control, including any force majeure event, Internet access, or problems beyond the demarcation point of the Amperity network;
- That results from any actions or inactions of you or any third party;
- That results from the equipment, software or other technology of you or any third party (other than third party equipment within our direct control);
- That results from failures of Amperity Services not attributable to Unavailability; or
- That results from any Maintenance.