Modern marketing runs on data. And with the deprecation of third-party cookies, the importance of collecting first-party data has increased tremendously. As the cookieless future inches closer every day, collecting high-quality customer data is the key to staying connected to consumers and effectively marketing to them wherever they are.
Accurate and thorough customer data is the key to standing out. In a world where people are bombarded with hundreds of messages daily from companies, brands rarely have a second chance to make a first impression. So when brands send out offers or advertise new campaigns, it’s vital that the messaging is relevant to who they’re targeting. Otherwise, they risk losing a potential customer, or a current customer, to another company.
The magic of Amperity and Microsoft Advertising
That’s why Amperity and Microsoft are working together — to make it easier for brands to strengthen their first-party data ecosystem and to create robust customer profiles. The creation of this profile and an integration with Microsoft Advertising allows brands to create tailored segments and micro-audiences and deliver those experiences customers expect. “We’re excited to announce our integration with Microsoft Advertising. Using Amperity, customers can now reach their most relevant audiences and segments and send them directly to the Microsoft Advertising platform to drive targeted campaigns and personalized messages,” said Derek Slater, CTO and co-founder of Amperity. “This enables our customers to deliver the right message, to the right person, at the right time in a future proof, privacy-friendly way.”
“Through our collaboration with Amperity, our customers will be able to seamlessly leverage their data between our collective platforms,” says Lynne Kjolso, VP of the Global Advertising Business Team at Microsoft, “This will unlock more revenue growth opportunities and greater brand awareness for our joint customers.”
Microsoft Advertising + Amperity: What We Make Possible
1. Customer Activation: Amperity’s integration with Microsoft Advertising opens up a new level of targeting. Now, brands can use their first-party customer data to target known customers within the Microsoft Advertising ecosystem, including the Microsoft Search Network and Microsoft Audience Network, with tailored, highly relevant messages driving new engagements between the brand and the customer.
2. Brand Awareness: When brands use their Customer Data Platform (CDP) in conjunction with Microsoft Advertising, they can personalize brand awareness campaigns and messages to the users most important to their business.
3. B2B Engagement: Brands have access to Amperity’s ability to create business profiles from their first-party data and target those businesses within the Microsoft Advertising ecosystem with relevant messages.
As easy as 1, 2, 3
This partnership is designed with the end-user in mind, focusing on ease of functionality. The process is simple:
1. Set up your destination for the plugin “Microsoft Ads.”
2. Input your credentials (Customer ID, account ID, and list name).
And that’s it — the ways you can use and collect data can now be sent via both campaigns and orchestration.
For companies to stay ahead of the game and deliver the right messages to the right people at the right time, they need to build up robust first-party data assets. The joint Microsoft Ads and Amperity partnership make this possible through improved targeting and segmentation, allowing companies to reach their customers wherever they are, whenever they need.
To learn more about this powerful integration, check out the Amperity documentation, or download the Amperity solution brief.